Sunken Gardens Monthly Pass Monthly Card Fees/Requirements
GDC (Golf Discount Card)
· Allows unlimited play, Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays), for 1 calendar month. Card is sold to seniors (60+), juniors (17 & under), & Disabled.
- Sunnyvale Card ($155) allows play at both courses.
- Sunken Gardens card ($99) allows play at Sunken Gardens ONLY.
SAC (Sunnyvale Advantage Card)
· Allows unlimited play, Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays), for 1 calendar month. Card is sold to Sunnyvale Residents aged 18 to 59.
- Sunnyvale card ($180) allows play at both courses.
- Sunken Gardens Card ($110) allows play at Sunken Gardens ONLY.
Non-Resident Card Monday - Friday (excluding Holidays) for 1 calendar month is $209
7 Day Pass good for 1 calendar month is $299
To qualify for Sunnyvale resident discounts, please provide documentation of Sunnyvale residency when first establishing your customer account, or whenever you relocate to a new address in Sunnyvale. The City may require periodic updates of residency documentation. A valid government-issued identification card showing your Sunnyvale address is the preferred form of documentation. If your photo ID does not show a Sunnyvale address, a second form of ID, which does
show the Sunnyvale address, is required. The following is a list of acceptable forms of documentation.
Military ID card
Voter registration card
With an age level, the participant must be that age by the start date.
To qualify for the resident rate, the participant
must be a Sunnyvale resident. Please be prepared to show proof of residency if requested.